Hi, welcome to my house! Well, my virtual house, I guess. I hope this is a place we both come to relax and unwind. I’d offer you a nice hot latte or some crisp Rose but I don’t think it will reach you, so let’s just pretend. K, thanks!
You may find any combination of interior and fashion styling, client photography sessions, musings on motherhood and a random mix of my 1M hobbies. As a 4w3 (individualist with an achiever wing), I have a special love for the enneagram. I’m a creative who craves honesty and curates beautiful things. I’m 100% aware of most of my flaws and very self-conscious at heart. I use my style as a way to balance this and help me feel comfortable with you.
If you’re still reading and want to know more, this is for you.
- I married my college and Young Life sweetheart at the tender age of 21. Yep, we wed in between our Junior and Senior year and it throws everyone for a loop. Only by the grace of God are we still a perfectly paired match. We just celebrated our 12th anniversary and I can’t remember life before him.
- Three littles call me Mama. They keep me on my toes and stretch me in ways I never thought possible. I absolutely love being their mom.
- I’m a wanderer at heart who lives through new experiences. At any given moment I’m planning or begging for our next adventure.
- In the past few years I’ve discovered a love for cooking. Our family is gluten and mostly dairy free. If you’d like to know why, ask!
- I love styling literally anything- an outfit, empty bookshelf, entire room, you name it. I express myself through my clothing and interior style and hope I inspire you to do the same.
- Oh, and occasionally people pay me to take photos of their gorgeous families so you’ll see lots of their cute faces around here too.
Thanks for coming over. I hope you’ll be back soon!