Welp, we’ve all been stuck at home for at least 4 months so I thought I’d curate a list of my favorite things that bring a little sunshine to my day. Drumroll, please….
- Counter+ No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil— You guys, I have never knew what I was missing before I used a face oil. Mine just arrived yesterday and I couldn’t believe the results when I used it last night. My face looked fresh and glowy, allowing me to easily go without make up on a busy day!
- Jersey Jumpsuit— This cozy jumpsuit has been my go to this spring/summer of quarantine. It has been perfect for lounging around the house or dressing up to shoot photo sessions.
- Women’s Natives– These are rubber and you’d never be able to tell! I wear them to the pool, on rainy days, to concerts, or picking up groceries. They are SO cute and I get compliments on them EVERYWHERE! I cannot recommend enough. This style comes in lots of colors are perfect to add a bit of fun to pair with your neutrals.
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation– I add a tiny dot of Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen as my primer and then apply this foundation with my fingers. It has great coverage and is totally buildable. I love this product! Bonus- it’s totally clean!!
- Counter+ All Bright C Serum– Numerous studies show that Vitamin C is amazing for your skin! This not only brightens instantly and provides a gorgeous natural glow but also helps reduce dark skin spots. Yes, please!!
- Marine Layer’s Allison Pant– Ok, so I may have been sucked in by their 1M insta ads, but I pulled the trigger after trying some on at their local store. I had to order the petite small, but oh my gosh, these are a must have in this season spent at home!! These pants are incredibly cozy (thank you elastic waistband!) and provide a tailored look you can dress up with mules. Let’s just say I wore them 5/7 days after they finally arrived and only took them off to throw them in the wash. Style with a t-shirt, crop top, or tuck in a blouse for a more polished look. Just add accessories and walk out the door, you know when that day comes again.
- Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream– For my age, I have incredibly deep crow’s feet that have bothered me for years. (Thanks tanning bed circa 2002…) To top it off I also have very dark undereye circles that feel impossible to cover since entering motherhood. After reading the insanely good reviews and seeing results photos I decided to pull the trigger and try this product from the Countertime line. I will be sure to share update photos!
- Boden’s Santorini Swimsuit– A gorgeous and flattering suit perfectly designed for the mom bod. I feel so cute and elegant in this high quality swim suit. I can’t recommend it enough! It has great coverage that’s comfortable and appropriate for even the neighborhood pool.
- Counter+ Overnight Resurfacing Peel– I added this into my regimen a few months ago and my skin feels SO much better! It’s proven to improve skin texture and also brightens dull skin. Before I started using Beautycounter products my skin was flat and felt like sandpaper. None of the other clean product lines proved to be worth the investment and I was feeling defeated. After switching to Beautycounter my skin is incredibly soft and radiant. I have been floored with the results!
Anthropologie Gilmore Packable Visor– I wear this almost every time I’m out in the sun! I have been wearing a sun hat for years but sometimes those can get a little hot on the beach. Because this is a visor it’s way more breathable while still providing the sun protection I need!
Madewell Highpoint Tank Dress– I purchased this style in gray several years ago and I consistently reach for it year after year. It looks nice but also feels like you’re wearing pajamas. Please and thank you!
Madewell Striped Tiered Mini-Dress– This dress is SO flattering for a new mama. It buttons down for easy nursing access and is easy to wear for a backyard bbq or dress up for a date night on a patio. I love it SO much.
Melting Body Balm-WOW, wow, wow!!! My mom gifted this lotion to me because I have incredibly dry skin and I was legitimately shocked when I used it. I wish I had recorded my reaction. This feels so incredibly luxurious and left my arms and legs feeling baby soft. I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to use another body lotion again.
Counter+ Charcoal Facial Mask– I use this 2-3x a week to minimize pores and balance my skin. I love the way it feels and that it draws out all of the impurities.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my favorite summer staples. If you do decide to shop any of my beloved Beautycounter products and want to support me, please make sure you see an icon with my smiling face on the top left of your screen. 🙂
Wishing you more sunny days ahead,