As promised, here’s my list of books to add your shelf in 2019. Some are my favorite cook books I’ve been referencing in my Instagram Stories, others are my most inspirational design books and the rest are devotionals or books I hope to start and finish this year. I added a few daily devotionals too in case you have a goal to add in an intentional quiet time each day this year.
In celebration of my new website, I will giveaway a copy of your book of choice from my lists below. Unlike my old hosting site, it was very difficult for my faithful readers to receive my updates. Now, if you simply click subscribe, you’ll stay in the know and never miss a beat. You have until Tuesday, January 8 at 9pm to enter! Winners will be announced Wednesday morning on my InstaStories.
For the Kitchen:
- Eat What You Love by Danielle Walker
- 100 Days of Real Food: On a Budget by Lisa Leake
- 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It by Lisa Leake
- True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen by Kristin Cavallari
For the Home:
- Homebody by Joanna Gaines
- Cozy Minimalist Home: More Style, Less Stuff by Myquillyn Smith
- The Life-Changing Art of Tidying Up
- Styled by Emily Henderson
- Domino: The Book of Decorating
- Domino: Your Guide to a Stylish Home
- Make Yourself at Home by Moorea Seal
For Your Soul:
- Loves Does by Bob Goff
- Love Does for Kids by Bob Goff
- New Morning Mercies: Daily Devotional by Paul David Tripp
- 100 Days to Brave by Annie Downs
- God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life: A Year of Daily Devotions in the Book of Proverbs by Timothy Keller
- Dance, Stand, Run Study Guide by Jess Connelly
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
Thanks for all the love and support I’ve received in my blogging thus far. The best is only yet to come!